How it Works
New Genetics Global Limited has facilitated the birth of hundreds of babies through our surrogacy program. This means that hundreds of women have dedicated themselves to our overall goal of fulfilling dreams for those interested in having a family.
Surrogates in our program have told us how incredibly fulfilling it is to help a set of intended parents, or a single intended parent achieve their goal of starting a family. The generous compensation provided by New Genetics Global Limited allows Surrogates to actually pursue other dreams thanks to the lack of a financial burden.
We are so glad you are interested in New Genetics Global Limited and hope that our website can help you find the information you need to make an informed decision.
How does it work?
New Genetics Global Limited firmly believes in assisting Surrogates through the entire process. An expert will be assigned to you as soon as the admissions process begins. Once cleared to be matched, you will be assigned a team of experts, and they will be with you until the pregnancy is completed.
The ultimate goal of all this assistance is to provide Surrogates and intended parents with the exact experience they are looking for, and the people with which to accomplish that goal.
The Admissions Process
Here are the steps:
- Fill out a simple online survey.
- Once cleared to continue, you will fill out an application that will assist in screening and matching with intended parents.
- Once the application is cleared, New Genetics Global Limited will contact you to set up a phone consultation where we will address the specifics of the process, any other questions you may have and set up your appointment for screening.
The Medical Process
The medical process is comprised of three major phases: screening, embryo implantations and maternity/delivery.
- Once your application has cleared, you will be scheduled for medical screening and further admissions measures.
- Screening takes 2 weeks to come back. After successful screening, you will be presented with profiles of intended parents.
- Next, we will arrange a match meeting between you and the intended parents. This takes about 2-3 weeks.
- If everyone wishes to continue, you will move on to the legal phase.
- Once all paperwork is taken care of, you will have your embryo cycle, usually within 2-3 months.
- At 8 weeks pregnant, you will be transferred to an obstetrician in your area. New Genetics Global Limited does continue to support you and the intended parents throughout the pregnancy.